Fire Claim

a public adjuster can help with a fire damage claim

FIRE CLAIM!

You had a fire, the fire department came to your property and sprayed water.  By the time the fire was extinguished, every room in your propery was engulfed in smoke and the rest was soaked with water.  It smells terrible and the smoke left black soot all over everything.  Your insurance company is likely going to pay you 20% of what your claim is actually worth.  Stop what you are doing and call us at 954.659.8333.  WE CAN HELP!

Many times fires start in the kitchen area when something is left unattended on the stove or in the oven.  But, fires can start anywhere in your home or business.

I have handled fire damage claims caused by electrical shorts, vehicles in the gasoline igniting in the garage, grease fires in the kitchen, etc. In any case, the devastation from a fire in your home or business, most of the time, is disastrous, often leaving the property completely unlivable and in need of complete restoration, To make matters worse, the fire department who put out the fire, sprayed thousands of gallons of water into your home.  Now, you have an even bigger mess.  Even in areas where there was no fire, you now have water damage.

What do you do? You’ve lost everything including furniture, heirlooms, photos, and art.

Fire damage claim?

Call 954-659-8333

If you have recently had any type of fire claim, big or small, please call me. I am happy to help guide you and help you through this most stressful process.  We handle claims throughout the state of Florida.  Please call our main office at 954-659-8333.

CALL US RIGHT NOW!